TRY THIS SURVEY WITH YOUR FRIENDS (AND YOURSELF)
Haha, something fun k. Ask around your friends in school / from CCA whether they agree/disagree with the following 5 statements, and put up a POST or leave a TAG about your findings including the gender of the person surveyed ;)
IT'LL BE REALLY INTERSTING TO LOOK AT THE RESULTS. Everyboday participate k.
Question 1 -
When I like a girl/guy, I should confess to the girl as soon as I have the opportunity to
Question 2 -
The boy should do all the chasing, girls only should respond to the boy and not be the one who makes the first move.
Question 3 - (multiple choice)
I want to date now for this reason:
a) lonely, want someone to accompany me and talk to me everyday
b) for marriage
c) cool and fun to have so much attention from a girl/boy
Question 4 -
I think that after a month of dating, it is alright to hold hands, kiss and hug.
Question 5 -
Going steady with someone is part of growing up life in secondary school. If you are not attached, you are an ugly loser.
:) The polls are open!! Start posting your results. Haha.
His Beloved,
dora :)
No comments:
Post a Comment