Monday, October 19

Updates(:

Hellos there (: I know that this blog have not been updated for quite sometime. I will update somethings here. Congrats to those who signed up for the EJC 5 camp this december. I am sure that we will have lots of fun (: And for those who do not sign up, it is okay and you will not miss out the fun we are going to have at the camp (: For the exams. Hope all of you can do well for your exams and take the subject combination you wanna take, and do this in Jesus mighty name =) For those who attended the DARE adventure camp, i am sure that those who went enjoyed themselves very much. You guys are so awesome bunch of crazy youths:D
I can do all things through christ that strengthen me. Philippians 4:13 (:

- Renee Soh- :D

No comments: